Review: More Than This

by - January 01, 2019

More Than ThisMore Than This by Patrick Ness
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book is one hell of a ride. I started off not knowing anything, and I finished it knowing some things but having more questions.

I like how Ness left some things unexplained, so there’s that little bit of mystery left in the midst of the conclusion.

The story as a whole is a good thing to ponder; what if everything came to that? What would happen to us as a human race?

Long story short, there’s not much I can say about the book without spoiling it, other than what the synopsis says. But I can tell you that the story grabs your attention from the beginning right till the end.

Oh, and I’ll leave you with this little earworm: coffins. But not in the way you’d think though. 😉

View all my reviews

You May Also Like

0 comments