Review: The Treatment

by - May 28, 2018

The Treatment The Treatment by C.L. Taylor
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

THIS BOOK.
OMG.

I can't even begin to tell you how amazing it is. On the day I started this book, I initially thought I'd read maybe just a chapter or so to get started, then properly read it the next day. But 'a chapter or so' became several, and before I knew it, I read about a quarter in.

IT WAS SO HARD TO PUT DOWN.

At the climax I literally had to stop myself from flying off the pages for fear of missing details. There were moment when my jaw fell to the floor because I hadn't been expecting something to happen. There were some parts that I had predicted from the beginning, but even so, Taylor wrote it so eloquently that when it came to certain revelations, there was still an element of shock to it.

I did notice 2 or 3 little sentence structure errors, but they in no way affected the pleasure of reading the story.

For some reason though, I seemed to liken Mrs H. to Dr Ava Paige, and Dr Rothwell to A.D Janson (both from the Maze Runner).

This is by far the only book (other than the Harry Potter series, of course-... Forever an HP nerd =3) that made such an unexpected impact on me.

This is definitely not my longest review, but do me a favour everyone and PICK UP THIS BOOK. I'll definitely be checking out the rest of Taylor's books.

View all my reviews

You May Also Like

0 comments