Review: The Hound of the Baskervilles

by - June 30, 2018

The Hound of the Baskervilles The Hound of the Baskervilles by Arthur Conan Doyle
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

When I was younger, I had this big (literally; the books were the size of a paper folder) purple collection of books (I think they had classics). Somehow, I was always drawn to The Hounds of the Baskervilles. I remember vaguely an illustration of a hound on top of a dead body, its muzzle bloody. Keep in mind that this was a children's version.

Fast forward to many years later, I'm finally reading the actual tale. It wasn't as exciting of a tale as I was hoping it would be, I have to admit. It's still nice though, don't get me wrong. It just had less to do with the hound than I had been expecting.

View all my reviews

You May Also Like

0 comments