Review: Against All Odds

by - May 14, 2018

Against All Odds Against All Odds by Danielle Steel
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Kate has 4 kids that have decided to go against the odds (not necessarily in a good way), in spite of her voicing her doubts to her kids. So if there is anything that I learnt from this book, it's that sometimes, no matter how much you love someone and want to protect them from getting hurt, you'll have to let them make their own mistakes and learn from them.

The conversation structures were very simple, and most of the description that explains the conversations were also very simply put. There is a part at the ending that I had suspected would happen a long way coming too.

Certain events, I felt, seemed too easily overcome though. Maybe it was just written that way so as to not make the story too long-winded and boring; in which case, that worked!

View all my reviews

You May Also Like

0 comments