Review: Zom-B

by - May 16, 2015

Zom-B (Zom-B, #1)Zom-B by Darren Shan
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I admit I've never heard of Darren Shan before. And on the front cover, they did not forget to put 'The Master of Horror' to remind readers who he is. I'll also admit that the descriptions are graphic, but not too much so. Maybe because it was not really a book for adults; rather, I'm guessing, maybe teens.

However, it touches on the subject of racism and domestic abuse, which I think deserves applause. It would have been a great story and probably deserves another star had it not ended in a cliffhanger. I like books to properly end, regardless if they've got a continuition or not. Otherwise, it just doesn't feel complete to me because there was no close.

Other than that though, I thought this was a good book. Darren described the hoards of zombies well, and their creepy characteristics. I really wish he'd have 'closed' the story of B, though.

You May Also Like

0 comments