Review: Me And Mr Darcy

by - May 25, 2015

Me And Mr DarcyMe And Mr Darcy by Alexandra Potter
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

The first book by Potter that I read was 'Who's That Girl', and I liked her witty style of writing. When I came across this book, I was intrigued as was about a topic of my interest; Jane Austen, Pride & Prejudice, and Mr Darcy. And who doesn't love Mr Darcy?
This book was interesting, with the little visitations by 'Mr Darcy' himself. However, what I wasn't too happy about was the ending. I had hoped for more 'closure' about the Mr Darcy visits, as well as the whole Mrs Steane thing.
And I dunno if Potter had intentionally done it so, but the eventual plot line for Spike, Ernie, and Emily had been a tad bit too obvious.
I really wish I could've given this book more stars, as it would have been a double whammy had the ending be a bit better.

You May Also Like

0 comments