Review: Hollow City

by - October 08, 2015

Hollow City (Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children, #2)Hollow City by Ransom Riggs
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Sooo I finally finished the book. And ladies and gentlemen, please, PLEASE excuse the next sentence.
Because WHAT IN THE FUCKITY FUCK JUST HAPPENED IN THE ENDING??! Holy shit, this book is full of surprises! I'm not ashamed to say that the scene towards the end had me gasping, complete in dramatic hand-over-mouth fashion. There were just so many surprises all in that last chapter, that upon finishing the book, I immediately pre-ordered the next one. I had originally thought that if this second book ended in some closure like I thought it would, I wouldn't buy the third book and just leave it at that (not because I doubted that it'd be a good read; rather, because my purse had been rather sad lately).
But nooooooo. The book was amazing; way better than the first, although I had liked that one too. Can't wait for the third book to launch and continue to sink my teeth into peculiardom again.

You May Also Like

0 comments