Review: Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children

by - September 11, 2015

Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I've been meaning to read this book for the longest time. -Okay, maybe not exactly as long as you'd think, but I'd wanted to read it since I first found out about it. Then, maybe after a while of not picking it up to read after having it, the excitement died down. I began to doubt if I was even interested in it anymore.
So when I picked it up to read last week, I had 2 expectations: either be sorely disappointed, or completely engrossed.
And I can happily say it was the latter. ;) Even I was shocked at the rate in which I was reading, hah. And for those who hadn't read it yet, let me just say that page 296 brought such an unexpected revelation to me that I actually gasped out loud as I read it.
I can't wait to read the next book, and I have high expectations for it too. I just hope it won't be focused majorly on the history of the peculiars or the loops, because I have a feeling then that it would be quite boring.
Anyhow.. I can't wait to see what happens next, so I think I'll probably start on the next book tonight itself. ;)

You May Also Like

0 comments