Review: Tuesdays with Morrie: An Old Man, a Young Man, and Life's Greatest Lesson

by - October 27, 2015

Tuesdays with Morrie: An Old Man, a Young Man, and Life's Greatest Lesson Tuesdays with Morrie: An Old Man, a Young Man, and Life's Greatest Lesson by Mitch Albom
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

If I could give this book 100 stars, I would. I actually feel ashamed that I have only just picked up this book to read. But then again, perhaps there was a reason for the timing.

I could've finished this in one sitting or 2 days at most, but I had been a bit occupied, and I was trying to drag out finishing this story because I was waiting for a book I ordered to arrive. I've finished this book, and my ordered book has yet to arrive. Anywho...

As I mentioned, I usually take my time reading a book. But this one demanded to be read. I enjoyed learning all the lessons in the first 11 'lessons', but on the 12th one, things started hitting home for me. I cried, I laughed. Then I laughed through my tears.

Just reading this book makes me (and others, I'm sure) feel like I know Morrie personally, which makes it all the more harder to finish it. I highly recommend this book to everyone. And I mean everyone.

You May Also Like

0 comments