Review: Sanctum

by - January 21, 2015

Sanctum (Asylum, #2)Sanctum by Madeleine Roux
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Ok, so I was partially right in my review of Madeleine's first book in the series (Asylum).

Sanctum is more fast-paced, and by far creepier than the first book, which I liked. Before I read it, I couldn't see how you could possibly connect what happened in Brookline to a carnival. But yeah, I was proved wrong, and in this case, I'm glad I was.

Dan, Abby and Jordan are back at New Hampton to resolve what had happened at Brookline, because it affected them greatly to an extent. There's also some back story about Felix and what had happened to him since the events of the last book. This time, the finale got my pulse racing, and the scene with Professor Reyes and Micah left my eyes wide.

It was a good ending, but with a place like that, you can't really help but to wonder if it is all really over, finally, or if there is still some missing piece that the trio had overlooked.

You May Also Like

0 comments