Review: Marley and Me: Life and Love With the World's Worst Dog

by - March 06, 2013


Marley and Me: Life and Love With the World's Worst Dog
Marley and Me: Life and Love With the World's Worst Dog by John Grogan

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Being an animal lover myself, I could definitely relate to the story. I also loved John's humourous way of describing things, which makes it stick in your head long after you've read it. Though my dog isn't anywhere near as cheeky as Marley was (thank God? lol), Giselle can be quite a handful too. The last chapter of the story (Not gonna mention what, exactly.. just in case some of you haven't read it yet) got me bawling my eyes out, and gave me the sudden urge to just go downstairs and give Giselle a hug. It's definitely a MUST READ for all dog (and animal) lovers out there.



You May Also Like

0 comments