Review: The Harry Potter Complete Collection

by - March 06, 2013


The Harry Potter Complete Collection
The Harry Potter Complete Collection by J.K. Rowling

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Is there anything to say that hasn't already been said? Ever since I saw the first movie (I admit I hadn't picked the book up before that; I heard a lot about it but just.. didn't. ), I straightaway went to the nearest bookstore (right after the movie, I might add), and got my first Harry Potter book: The Sorcerer's Stone. After finishing that one, I was even more hooked, so I went and got the rest of it, and made sure to pre-order the rest before they were launched. As a result, I've become one of the biggest, 24-year-old Harry Potter nerd, up till today. I just feel like I get sucked into the realm of Hogwarts everytime I pick up the books to read.

Now, I have both the UK and US versions of all 7 books.



You May Also Like

0 comments