Review: A Girl Walks into a Bar: Choose Your Own Erotic Destiny

by - August 12, 2014


A Girl Walks into a Bar: Choose Your Own Erotic Destiny
A Girl Walks into a Bar: Choose Your Own Erotic Destiny by Helena S. Paige

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



This has GOT to be a record for me at finishing a book. xD Ahaha.

It's one of those 'choose your own destiny' kinda stories, so I guess you can't really expect much, but it was alright for me. The stories were at perfect length; not too long and not too short. Some of the intimate scenes were descriptive (though not too much so), and I swear I hadn't realized it was a semi-erotic novel when I picked this book up. Hahah. I had thought it was your average 'choose your own destiny' book, bar-based.

Nothing much to say about it though.



You May Also Like

0 comments