Review: Waves

by - July 11, 2013


Waves
Waves by Sharon Dogar

My rating: 2 of 5 stars



I admit... this is the longest I've ever taken to read a book.

I also admit that I kinda lost interest halfway through the book, which is probably why I left it untouched for weeks. It might just be me, but I find that the story took longer to unfold than it should, and it ended a bit abruptly. All that unnecessary drama that lead up to the finale was... unnecessary.

I found Hal's character a little hard to relate to at first, but it got better. Also, what Am did in the end kinda confused me. One minute she was all mad and 'hell-hath-no-fury-like-a-woman-scorned', and the next minute she was helping Charley. It was like Am had multiple personality disorder or something. O_o

I dunno... I just didn't really get this story.

After abandoning the book for so long, I decided that I finally had to finish it, so I could get along with my other books. I missed reading every so often, but with this book, I find that I just didn't have the mood to pick it up and read. And when I did, I quickly got bored of it. I was about 60% through with the book when I left it untouched for several weeks,so this time when I read it, I forced myself to finish it, otherwise GOd knows how long I'd take to slowly finish it.



You May Also Like

0 comments