Review: The Picture of Dorian Gray

by - March 22, 2018

The Picture of Dorian Gray The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I'll say this straight out: I liked it; I don't particularly love it though.

There was one whole chapter that basically explained Dorian's background, which I found so boring/hard to follow that I skipped the chapter as a whole; something I've never done before.

I kinda suspected what the ending would be around the second last chapter, and I was right. However, I felt like there was a chunk missing from Dorian's character early on in the book to his 'character development', I'd say. Then again, it could just be my pea-brain not processing the information as intended. =p

Other than that, it was a pretty good book.

View all my reviews

You May Also Like

0 comments