Review: The Time Keeper

by - May 16, 2015

The Time KeeperThe Time Keeper by Mitch Albom
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

It is common for me to feel attached to a book after I've finished it. It is also rather common for a book to make me cry. It is a bit common for a book to make me rethink my choices and path of life, but it is very rare for a book to affect me so much that I change my thought process completely.

I relate to Sarah Lemon. I think quite a few of us would be able to. Perhaps some would relate to VIctor instead. I'm not sure if Victor's story affected you as much as Sarah's story did to me, but either way, it is a lesson to learn.

As is common with Mitch Albom's books, I was left in tears towards the end. I won't go so much into detail here, but I will explain in my blog later.

The bottom line is, if you're not already a fan of Mitch Albom, I suggest you pick up one of his books. Now. Mitch is a brilliant storyteller and his books always has some brilliant lesson layered in it. His books also have the ability to touch your heart in a special way.

So 5 stars for this. Definitely a brilliant read!

You May Also Like

0 comments