Review: Wuthering Heights

by - April 27, 2015


Wuthering Heights
Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



I'm finally finished with it!

I must say, I've heard much about this book, but to be brutally honest, it hadn't really met my expectations. I still prefer Jane Eyre by far, to be honest.

As with most such books, I find myself having a bit of a difficulty in understanding it at the beginning, but then improved as I got along. The only thing that kept me going was my OCD habit in which I had to finish reading what I started, and the fact that I rather liked stories from that period of time.

There were so many deaths in this book that the only other book I've read that gave this a run for their money is the Harry Potter series.

I admit that I pitied Heathcliff in the beginning, but then grew to dislike him more and more. I was quite surprised at how it ended, too.



You May Also Like

0 comments