Review: Life Without Limits: Inspiration for a Ridiculously Good Life

by - June 26, 2014


Life Without Limits: Inspiration for a Ridiculously Good Life
Life Without Limits: Inspiration for a Ridiculously Good Life by Nick Vujicic

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



If you've ever heard any of Nick Vuijicic's speeches (and I bet there's a high chance you have), you'll know of his amazing public speaking skills where he's almost always able to move an entire hall to tears. If you've never heard of him or had the chance to see him in person (I was immensely fortunate to have heard him speak for the first time on the 25th last month), this book sums up what he's about pretty nicely, though in my opinion, it doesn't do his speeches justice.

The main reason I chose this book over his other ones was that it doesn't touch on religion too strongly, and it came with a personal action plan, which I'm currently doing. I have to admit though that I took much longer to finish this book that I'd have liked; mostly because I had been busy with work.

Either way, if you're looking for a book for inspiration in life, this is it.



You May Also Like

0 comments